About SERVPRO of Downey
Thomas & Regina Hoge
Owners of SERVPRO of Downey
Got Water Damage? Fire or Smoke Damage? We service the greater Los Angeles & Orange County area to help you 24/7.
SERVPRO of Downey specializes in Commercial & Residential Fire Restoration & Water Damage Mitigation. Whether the damage is isolated to a small bedroom or 1,000,000sq/ft of warehouse space, we're here to help.
Why SERVPRO® of Downey is Different:
We take pride in the fact that SERVPRO of Downey is different! Our first concern is "You", our customer and making sure you're taken care of. All of our employees are certified, trained technicians to ensure that you receive the highest level of service.
Why You Don't Need to Worry:
From the time that you call us, you do not need to worry. We will do EVERYTHING needed to make sure you, your family, your home and/or your business are taken care of.
If you are dealing with an insurance loss, we will do all the documentation that your insurance company requires and work closely with them. Once you call us directly, we suggest you grab a coffee or a cool drink and just sit back and relax and let us do everything for you.
Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and business and make your problem "Like it never even happened."
Everyone on the team at SERVPRO of Downey is here to help YOU... Call us direct at: (562) 392-3007 or feel free to email our owner (Thom Hoge) at thoge@SERVPROdowney.com
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CLEAN TRUST CERTIFIED
- EPA Certified Firm
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Franchise of the Year
- Top 3 Franchise Award