SERVPRO® of Downey Wants You!!!
SERVPRO® of Downey is looking to fill a Full-Time Position for a Admin Assistant. The position is from 8am - 5pm with the possibility of working overtime when required to get the job done. It's a high demanding, fast-paced environment which requires ones to, at times, wear several different hats in order to get the job done.
- Knowledgeable & Efficient in DryBook and Xactimate (Willing to Train)
- Experienced with SERVPROs Job Uploads & Audit Process
- Computer Literate (MUST be Skilled with Microsoft Office)
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Detail-Oriented, Organized, & Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Ability to Follow Instructions Well & Make Decisions with Minimum Supervision.
- Being Trust-Worthy Hard Worker
- Having a Positive Attitude & Aptitude to Learn New Things.
- Data Entry Skills
- Ability to Get Along with Others & is a Team Player
- Ability to Multi-Task & Prioritize with Minimum Supervision.
- Ability to Pass a Full National Background Check & Drug Test.
- Fluent in English - Reading, Writing, & Speaking.
Ideal Candidates Will Also Meet the Following:
Bilingual in Spanish, Korean, or Chinese
If all or most of these requirements apply to you, please submit a resume via email: mcarpenter@SERVPROdowney.com
Interviews will be scheduled upon further review.