Digital Innovation for Restoration
Digital tools are becoming increasingly advanced and more readily available for professional uses. How can technology benefit your company?
At SERVPRO® of Downey, we're constantly looking for ways to streamline innovation that can benefit us and our clientele. Here are a couple of ways SERVPRO® utilizes technology on losses.
Matterport 3D Technology
The Matterport 3D scanning system allows us to capture space and create a virtual 3D model.
- Virtual Walkthroughs - The Matterport system allows us to share your space with insurance adjusters and property managers, allowing them to walk the job virtually as if they were there in person.
- Insurance Claims - Having a 3D scan of your space could be useful during an insurance claim. It could show items & possessions that would need to be noted. If you already have a claim, it would be a useful tool to capture the loss.
- Measurement Tool - During a loss, we want to provide the most accurate information. The Matterport system uses infrared sensors to capture data. This data can be measured within the system to provide the most accurate sketch & estimate.
A dehumidifier is an essential part of a loss. These machines help control humidity and moisture in the air.
- Compact & Portable - The new DryMax Dehumidifier is half the size of other popular dehumidifiers. This allows for easier placement and more machines on trucks.
- Wireless Capability - Wireless technology allows the user to connect to the dehumidifier via iPad. The user can then track temperatures and moisture, without having to be onsite. This allows for easier management of jobs.
What Do These Advancements Mean for Your Business?
It means faster service, quick data access, & an overall more streamlined experience. If you call SERVPRO® of Downey you know you'll be contacting a team focused on customer service and innovation.
When a disaster strikes, SERVPRO® is here to help. Call SERVPRO® of Downey for your disaster recovery needs. From Fire and Water Damage to sanitization, we are there to assist you. Call us at: (562) 392-3007