Is Your Hotel Prepared?
Hotel Properties require unique care and attention to operate smoothly. Operators and managers put forth great effort to fill rooms and make sure guests feel comfortable, safe, and accommodated. What happens when something goes wrong?
Top 4 Hotel Risks
- Coronavirus | Possible exposure to COVID-19 can affect staff & guests. This could mean fewer employees and fewer rooms filled.
- Bio-hazards | These bio-hazards can include bodily fluids such as blood, vomit, and feces. Such hazards can pose a severe threat to the health & safety of guests and staff.
- Water Damage | Hotels have a lot of pipes! More pipes mean more water that can cause damage not only to one but multiple rooms or floors.
- Fire Damage | Fire & smoke damage can cause structure and content damage. Even if the fire was in a contained area, smoke and odor can travel to create a further disturbance.
Did You Know? According to a 2019 survey, "the average hotel in the U.S. covers approximately 48,000 square feet with 115 rooms of 325 square feet and an ensuite bathroom each."
Mitigate the Risks At Your Hotel
- Janitorial Team - No doubt your janitorial staff is already hard at work to provide a safe and healthy environment for the guests and staff. They have likely increased cleaning protocols, added additional hand sanitizing stations, and use microfiber technology to leave all surfaces clean.
- Maintenance Team - Your maintenance team is fast to address backed-up toilets, leaky faucets, kitchen equipment, & HVAC systems. Your maintenance team is always there to save the day!
But is your hotel prepared for... bio-hazards? Are there policies in place that prevents your staff from addressing these areas? Is your staff trained in using electrostatic sprayers or placing Air Movers? When manpower runs out and the job becomes too big, who does your team turn to?
- SERVPRO Team - Our professionals here at SERVPRO are here to help and complement your team. We provide manpower, technology, resources, & expertise. We know how important is to get rooms filled and keep them filled. We also know how important discretion is while performing services.
SERVPRO® has serviced thousands of hotels, providing unique solutions for these facilities 24/7. When a disaster strikes, SERVPRO® is here to help. Call SERVPRO® of Downey for your disaster recovery needs. From Fire and Water Damage to sanitization, we are there to assist you. Call us at: (562) 392-3007